One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles
Have you ever had good – no, scratch that – great take out? There is just something about getting take out food and sitting around with your family while enjoying it. We love getting take out! Even though we love it – it can be incredibly hard to find good quality take out but when you do – you certainly don’t forget it. What if you could make awesome take out food right in your own kitchen? Wait – what? Yes! You can make your favorite take out dishes in your kitchen. One of our favorite dishes is – our One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles! What makes a pot of spicy Thai noodles great? It is the impeccable amount of flavor that is packed into them in the wok. Gone are the days of finding the take out menus, ordering and then waiting on it to arrive. Try this one pot spicy Thai noodles recipe – and never go back!
- 1 pound linguine
- 2 TBS olive oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes or 1-2 fresh Thai chiles, diced.
- 1 zucchini, cut in half vertically, then sliced in half circles
- 8 ounces mushroom, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1.5 TBS Sriracha hot sauce (this is spicy so adjust it based on your taste)
- 2 inches fresh ginger, grated
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- In a large stock pot, fill halfway with water, salt, and bring to a boil. Add linguine and cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine brown sugar, soy sauce, Sriracha, and ginger; whisk well to combine; set aside.
- Return large stock pot to stove, heat over medium heat, add 1 TBS olive oil. Add beaten eggs and red pepper flakes and stir to scramble the eggs. Once cooked, set aside with pasta.
- Return large stock pot to stove, heat remaining 1 TBS oil over medium heat. Add zucchini, mushrooms, and garlic. Sauté over medium high heat for 5-6 minutes or until veggies are cooked through.
- Turn heat down to low, add pasta and eggs back to pot, then pour the sauce mixture over the top. Using a wooden spoon, stir well to coat pasta and vegetables with sauce. Remove from heat, add peanuts, green onions, and cilantro; stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
If you like it spicy – then these noodles are for you. We love making different Asian recipes in our house but these definitely stick out because everyone likes them. We usually make them in two batches – one for the kiddos by omitting the red pepper flakes or chiles and the other batch regular for us. You should totally give these a try!
If you like these delicious one pot spicy Thai noodles, please share it on social media and with friends. For all the latest recipes, container gardening tips and growing guides subscribe to our newsletter in sidebar.
Check out our YouTube channel!