Welcome to Backyard Eden
- The 5 Best Garden Kneeler and Seats 2021
- The 13 Best Gardening Hats for 2021
- Drip Irrigation Systems: The Ultimate Guide
- How To Germinate Pepper Seeds Fast (Easiest Method)
- How to Grow Kohlrabi in Containers: Things You Need To Know
- How to Grow Bell Peppers From Scraps (Secrets Revealed)
- What is the Sweetest Tomato: Our Top 7 Sweetest Tomatoes
- Can I Grow Sweet Potatoes From A Sweet Potato?
- How to Grow Zucchini From Seed: The Ultimate Guide
- Top 7 Sweetest Cherry Tomatoes to Grow in your Garden
- How To Grow Pumpkins: The Ultimate Guide
- How to Grow a Carolina Reaper Plant
- Are Worm Castings Good Fertilizer
- 11 Easiest Vegetables to Grow: Even if you are new to gardening
- Growing Basil: The Complete Guide
About Backyard Eden
Growing your own food has never been easier than with Backyard Eden. We have all the tips, tricks, and suggestions you’ll need to know when it comes to vegetable gardening.
Growing your own vegetables from seedlings, herbs, or fruit trees in a container garden on a patio—or even window boxes. You’ll be green thumbing in no time at all!
So how did our family manage to grow hundreds of varieties of vegetables and thousands of pounds of food in our backyard? Sign up below to get my free weekly emails and I’ll teach you how to keep your plants alive, maximize your garden bounty, and preserve the harvest.