Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars Recipe
For me, fall is all about harvest time. Harvesting fresh apples and pears by the bushel! The warm smell of apple pie or pear tarts fill our house as Thanksgiving approaches. This Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars recipe will not disappoint!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar , plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 Granny Smith apples , peeled , cored and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup caramel topping for drizzling after baked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry blender (or 2 forks) until mixture is crumbly. Press evenly into a 9×13 baking pan lined with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with 3/4 cup sugar in an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Then add eggs, 1 at a time, and vanilla. Stir to combine. Pour over warm crust.
In a small bowl, stir together chopped apples, remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Spoon evenly over cream cheese mixture.
For the streusel topping: In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. I like to really combine it by using my clean hands to thoroughly combine the butter into the mixture.
Sprinkle Streusel topping over apples. Bake 40-45 minutes, or until filling is set. Drizzle with caramel topping and let cool. Serve cold and enjoy! Make 16 servings.
These Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars will make a great addition to your favorite family meals. They are easy to make and delicious for the whole family.
If you like this Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars recipe, please share it on social media and with friends. For all the latest recipes, container gardening tips and growing guides subscribe to our newsletter in sidebar.